Administrative Assistant (Finance – Excel)
For our client, an international and dynamic pharmaceutical company in Brussels, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant (Finance – Excel).
The assistant gives administrative support to the Finance department in general and contributes to the efficient operation of the department.
- You follow-up requests received through the “Transfer Pricing mailbox” in collaboration with the team.
- You load the Transfer Prices into SAP and monitor the accuracy of the loaded data.
- You calculate intercompany in- & outbound Transfer Prices mainly for the US region.
- You perform controls and check zero costs and cost changes.
- You give support in various initiatives in the area of Transfer Pricing (simplification, standardization, automation,…).
- You act as a back-up for other team members.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an administrative role.
- You have experience in working in a large international company.
- You have an affinity with working with numbers and with Finance in general.
- You can work fluently in English, both written and spoken.
- You have experience in working with Excel (basics). Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are accurate, organized and structured.
- You work independently and take initiative.
- You have a positive attitude and you act as a real team player.
- You know how to deal with changes in a dynamic work environment.
Our client offers a permanent contract in a dynamic and international environment that offers a lot of autonomy. You will receive an attractive salary supplemented with a broad range of fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your cv and cover letter to Bakker & Partners for attention of Elke Joostens or e-mail to email@example.com, reference FIN7069.
Minimale Ervaring: > 5 jaar jaar